For Bratter Or Wurst For Bratter Or Wurst

Wow this is fantastic! There's nothing I can add to what the other reviewers said: excellent acting, excellent mixing (although the narrator is definitely louder on the right). The only things I'd change are script things. Like, I would have ended the "real names" bit at "I'm not Jeff, I'm Paul!" There's not really any humor in having Paul acknowledge the mistake later on.

What really matters, though, is that this is certainly among the very best examples of voice acting work on Newgrounds. Well done.

Iamavoiceactor responds:

Thanks for the review grhmhmltn. I am happy you liked my voice acting. I like to play with stereo types every now and again people like predictable. Thanks for listening .

VAC 11 Entry - chevron VAC 11 Entry - chevron

Did you make the atmospheric sounds yourself? By blowing into the mic, and going "hoo hoo"? If so, your resourcefulness is impressive :p

Demo Reel - June 2013 Demo Reel - June 2013

HA! I thought Seth sounded a bit like TImmy!

You've got a great range, your recording quality is excellent, and you're a very talented actor. I'm not sure what else there is to say...

Piper responds:

Heheh. Yeah Seth was very similar to Timmy! I ended up going with a voice like that, because although I do other boy voices but they were a bit closer to Paige and Jade's voices and I hadn't wanted to confuse people.

Thank you for your honest review. I'm actually looking to update my demo. So suggestions are always welcome!

FUTA LOCK FUTA LOCK

Awesome, subtle use of pink. Cute!

TheSexiestOffenders responds:

Thanks!

Adult Mandy animation Adult Mandy animation

In PHOTOSHOP?! Holy shit this is amazing!!

Noel &amp;lt;3 Noel <3

Wow, the light effects really make the colored bits pop out. Really well executed!

DeliciousOrange responds: